The role of social factors in bilingual speech processing: the case of Galician New Speakers
Collaborators: Bronwen G. Evans (UCL), Robert Mayr (Cardiff Metropolitan Univesrity)
Summary: This project uses phonetic methods, perception tasks and eye-tracking to investigate Galician-Spanish bilinguals' speech production and perception, with a focus on Galician new speakers (neofalantes).
- The effects of language dominance switch in bilingual: Galician new speakers'' speech production and perception
- Switching language dominance for ideological reasons: A study of Galician new speakers speech production and perception
- The role of social factors in bilingual speech processing: the case of Galician New Speakers
- The role of early experience and continued language use in bilingual speech production: A study of Galician and Spanish mid vowels by Galician-Spanish bilinguals
- O papel dos factores sociais no procesamento da fala bilingüe